Above all we value freedom, safety, comfort and privacy.
Our facilities reflect our commitment to these values.
Purpose built for ageing-in-place, Rosewood's modern surrounds
are supported by the latest in care facilities:
• Single rooms with private ensuite
• Superb furnishings and quality fittings throughout
• 24 hour around the clock care
• Highly trained, committed and caring staff with Division 1 Nurse on site
• Dedicated Staff Assignment
• All meals prepared in our kitchen with a focus on quality, variety and nutrition
• Complimentary 24 hour self serve tea and coffee making facilities
• Large formal lounge and dining room
• Numerous private and comfortable areas for residents and their families
• Hairdressing room
• Occupational Therapist and Podiatrist visits
• Television and activities room
• Rose gardens and gazebo
• Landscaped outdoor areas with covered courtyard
• In-house activities as well as excursion options
• Central heating / air-conditioning in all areas
• Registered NDIS Provider
• Homecare Packages available
These quality facilities mean we have created an atmosphere that is both friendly
and welcoming, ensuring the comfort and positive wellbeing of all our residents.
"Whatever the length of stay, residents are encouraged to bring their important personal belongings to ensure they continue their independent journey through life."
NO UPFRONT BONDS
We do not charge up front bonds or capital payments.
No RAD's or DAP's
Just reasonable weekly fees.
BOOK A TOUR
We welcome the opportunity to show you around Rosewood Gardens.
We know you'll love our community areas, rooms
Book a time with us to walk around, meet the staff and residents and talk about any concerns you may have.